Morning & After School Child Care
The purpose of this program is to provide a safe after school experience that is socially and developmentally sound for children in preschool through sixth grade.
Morning Child Care Information:
2021-2022 Morning Child Care Handbook & Registration COMING SOON!
- Programs will be held at GIS, NOE, and SME.
- The cost of the program will be $15 per week. Scholarships are available for those who are financially eligible.
- Space is limited so please sign up early. Enrollment will be granted on a first come, first served basis.
- Due to limited slots, you are required to commit to attend every day. Please note that even if your student is absent the latchkey fee will still be applied.
- Drop off will be required to occur between 7:30 a.m. and 7:40 a.m.
- The GCS COVID-19 Return-to-Learn Plan procedures will be followed during latchkey hours.
After School Child Care Information:
2021-2022 After School Child Care Handbook & Registration COMING SOON!
- The cost will be $8 per day for each day that your child attends the program.
- Students will remain in their respective buildings (Gaylord Intermediate School, North Ohio Elementary School, or South Maple Elementary School).
- The latest pickup time will be 5:15 p.m.