Wellness at GCS
GCS EMPLOYEE WELLNESS COMMITTEE PURPOSE
The purpose of the GCS Wellness Committee is to promote a culture of physical, mental, and financial well-being for our employees by providing activities and support that will result in healthier lifestyles.
GCS EMPLOYEE WELLNESS COMMITTEE FUNCTION
The function of this committee includes the following:
- Facilitate wellness communication through resources, workshops, and events.
- Offer programs/opportunities that encourage physical activity, emotional well-being, and financial guidance.
GCS EMPLOYEE WELLNESS COMMITTEE GOALS
The goals of this committee include the following:
- Increasing awareness of factors contributing to physical, mental, and financial well-being.
- Inspiring and empowering employees to take responsibility for their own health.
- Creating a sense of community through the use of group activities, challenges, and resources.
The GCS Wellness Committee is seeking donations of fitness equipment that could be used by staff members on-site. If you have equipment that you would be willing to donate, please email David Smith. Thank you!