Budget and Salary / Compensation Transparency Reporting
Section 18 (2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts its annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to that budget. The Annual Budget & Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.The following information is required to be posted on our website:
1. The annual operating budget and subsequent budget revisions.
2. Using data that has already been collected and submitted to the Michigan Department of Education (MDE), a summary of district or intermediate district expenditures for the most recent fiscal year for which they are available, expressed in the following two (2) pie charts which were provided for the general fund of the district or intermediate district by the Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI):
(a) A chart of personnel expenditures broken down into the following subcategories:
(1) Salaries and Wages
(2) Employee benefit costs, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and long term care benefits.
(3) Retirement benefits costs
(4) All other personnel costs
(b) A chart of all district expenditures, broken into the following subcategories:
(2) Support Services
(3) Business and administration
(4) Operations and Maintenance
3. Links to all of the following:
(a) The current collective bargaining agreement for each bargaining unit.
(b) Each health care benefits plan, including, but not limited to, dental, vision, disability, long-term care, or
any other type of benefits that would constitute health care services, offered to any bargaining unit or
employee in the district.
(c) The audit report of the audit conducted for the most recent fiscal year for which it is available.
4. The total salary and a description and cost of each fringe benefit included in the compensation package for the Superintendent of the district or intermediate district and for each employee of the district whose salary exceeds $100,000.
5. The annual amount spent on dues paid to associations.
6. The annual amount spent of lobbying services.
Section 1 - Annual Operating Budget and Subsequent Revisions
2016-17 Original Budget Resolution
2016 Truth in Taxation
2015-16 Final Budget Resolution
2015-16 Original Budget Resolution
2014-15 Final Budget Resolution
Long Term Debt Information
2017-18 Original Budget Resolution
2017 Truth in Taxation
2016-17 Final Budget Resolution
2017-18 Final Budget Resolution
2018 Truth in Taxation
2018-19 Original Budget Resolution
Section 3 - Listing of Collective Bargaining Agreements, Health Care Plans, and Audit Report
GEA Master Agreement 2017-2019
GESPA Master Agreement 2018-2019
Food Service Bargaining Agreement 2016-19
Teamsters Bargaining Agreement 2018-20
GBPA Bargaining Agreement 2016-17
Dental and Vision Benefit Guide 2013
MESSA ABC Plan Summary
MESSA Choices Plan Summary
UNUM Group Life and AD&D Plan Summary
UNUM LTD Booklet
Gaylord Community Schools PA106 Marketing Results - 2016
GCS Audit - Financial Statements 6-30-18
*A listing of all debt service obligations and total outstanding debt is included in this audit.
Section 4 - Procurement/Accounts Payable
Section 5 - Salary/Benefit Description of Supt. & Employees with Salary Exceeding $100,000
Section 6 - Annual Amount Spent on Dues Paid to Associations
Section 7 - Annual Amount Spent on Lobbying Services
The district did not spend any funds on lobbying services.
Section 8 - Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
The district has not incurred a deficit.
Section 9 - District Credit Card Information
Section 10 - District Paid Out-of-State Travel
There was no out-of-state travel in 2016-17.