Enrollment Requirements

Student enrollments are handled at each building throughout the entire school year. During the summer months, enrollment information will be collected at the Board of Education Office. Please have the following information with you at the time of enrollment:


  • Original birth certificate
  • A copy of current immunization records.
  • Proof of residency: drivers license, a deed, building permit, rental agreement, tax statement, or voter registration card, etc. Documentation must have parents/guardian name and address indicating residency within district.
  • If student is not living with parent, power of attorney or guardianship papers.
  • If student receives special education services, a copy of the last IEP. 
  • Completed registration packet (see below). 

* New Kindergarten students must also provide record of hearing & vision screening.

New High School students are also required to provide:

  • Transcript or 8th grade report card (9th grade)
  • Transcript and number of credits required for graduation from previous school (10th, 11th, 12th grade)

*After collecting all of the above information, please call 989-731-0969 to make an appointment to finalize High School enrollment and register your student for classes.

After School Child Care

PDF Document2020-21 After School Child Care Handbook & Registration

We offer a safe, age-appropriate environment with caring staff members in a licensed child care setting to complement your child’s school experience.  New enrollment forms need to be completed for each child prior to the start of each school year even if they attended last year.  The cost for the 2020-21 school year is $6 per day for each day that your child attends the program.  We encourage families to enroll as early as possible.  If you submit your child’s completed enrollment form prior to August 28, 2020, your child will be able to attend on the first day of school. Otherwise, there will be a 24-hour window before they can begin attending the program.