NEW FOR 2020-2021!!
Traditional Face to Face or Full Time Online Classes
Gaylord Community School Full Time Online:
Enrolling in our Online School will be a minimum of a one semester commitment unless there are extenuating circumstances. In this case, parent and student will have the opportunity to meet with the building principal.
GCS Online School Parent/Student Guide
Gaylord Community School Traditional – Face to Face:
Gaylord Community Schools will be following state executive orders and procedures outlined in the GCS COVID Preparedness Response Plan.
NEW K-12 Students CLICK TO ENROLL NOW!
Student enrollments are handled at each building throughout the entire school year. During the summer months, enrollment information will be collected at the Board of Education Office. Please have the following information with you at the time of enrollment:
- Original birth certificate
- A copy of current immunization records.
- Proof of residency: drivers license, a deed, building permit, rental agreement, tax statement, or voter registration card, etc. Documentation must have parents/guardian name and address indicating residency within district.
- If student is not living with parent, power of attorney or guardianship papers.
- If student receives special education services, a copy of the last IEP.
- Completed registration packet (see below).
* New Kindergarten students must also provide record of hearing & vision screening.
New High School students are also required to provide:
- Transcript or 8th grade report card (9th grade)
- Transcript and number of credits required for graduation from previous school (10th, 11th, 12th grade)
*After collecting all of the above information, please call 989-731-0969 to make an appointment to finalize High School enrollment and register your student for classes.
After School Child Care
We encourage families to enroll as soon as possible. If you submit your child’s completed enrollment form prior to September 3, 2020, your child will be able to attend on the first day of school. Otherwise, there will be a 24-hour window before they can begin attending the program.
UPDATED 2020-21 INFORMATION:
- The cost will be $8 per day for each day that your child attends the program.
- Students will remain in their respective buildings (Gaylord Intermediate School, North Ohio Elementary School, or South Maple Elementary School).
- The latest pickup time will be 4:45 p.m.