Student enrollments are handled at each building throughout the entire school year. During the summer months, enrollment information will be collected at the Board Office. Please have the following information with you at the time of enrollment:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- All new students must be immunized with the Hepatitis B vaccine.
- All new students must be immunized with the Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine or proof of immunity is required.
- Proof of residency consisting of a deed, building permit, rental agreement, tax statement, or voter registration card, etc. Documentation must have parents/guardian name and address indicating residency within district.
- Name and address of former school.
- If student is not living with parent, power of attorney or guardianship papers.
- If special needs, a copy of the last IEPC (parent should have a copy, or available from previous school).
* New kindergarten students must also provide record of Vision Screening.
New high school students are required to provide:
- Transcript of grades or 8th Grade report card (available from previous school)
- Number of credits required for graduations from previous school (10th, 11th, 12th Grade)
- A copy of transcripts, report card and credit requirements must be obtained from your previous school.
After collecting all of the above information, please call 989-731-0969 to make an appointment to finalize high school enrollment and register your student for classes.
2017-18 GHS 9th-12th Grade Registration Packet
2017-18 GMS 8th Grade Registration Packet
2017-18 GMS 7th Grade Registration Packet
2017-18 GIS 4th-6th Grade Registration Packet
2017-18 1st-3rd Grade Registration Packet
2017-18 Kindergarten Registration Packet
2017-18 Schools of Choice Application
2017-18 After School Child Care Handbook & Registration