OPEN FOR 2021-2022!!
NEW K-12 Students CLICK TO ENROLL NOW!
Student enrollments are handled at each building throughout the entire school year. During the summer months, enrollment information will be collected at the Board of Education Office. Please have the following information with you at the time of enrollment:
- Original birth certificate
- A copy of current immunization records.
- Proof of residency: drivers license, a deed, building permit, rental agreement, tax statement, or voter registration card, etc. Documentation must have parents/guardian name and address indicating residency within district.
- If student is not living with parent, power of attorney or guardianship papers.
- If student receives special education services, a copy of the last IEP.
- Completed registration packet (see below).
* New Kindergarten students must also provide record of hearing & vision screening.
New High School students are also required to provide:
- Transcript or 8th grade report card (9th grade)
- Transcript and number of credits required for graduation from previous school (10th, 11th, 12th grade)
*After collecting all of the above information, please call 989-731-0969 to make an appointment to finalize High School enrollment and register your student for classes.
2021-2022 Enrollment Packets
9th-12th Grade GHS Registration Packet 2021-22
8th Grade GMS Registration Packet 2021-22
7th Grade GMS Registration Packet 2021-22
4th-6th Grade GIS Registration Packet 2021-22
1st-3rd Grade Registration Packet 2021-22
Kindergarten Registration Packet 2021-22
Schools of Choice Application 2021-22
Before & After School Child Care
2021-2022 Enrollment Packets Coming Soon!