Thank you for choosing Gaylord Community Schools!
Our mission is to provide a quality education that inspires each and every student to achieve their potential and become productive citizens.
ALL K-12 REGISTRATIONS ARE HANDLED AT THE DISTRICT REGISTRAR OFFICE
615 SOUTH ELM AVENUE (CONNECTED TO BOARD OF EDUCATION OFFICE)
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 1:30pm
- Original birth certificate.
- A copy of current immunization records.
- Proof of residency: documentation must have parent/guardian name and address indicating residency within district. (Ex. driver's license, a deed, building permit, rental agreement, tax statement, voter registration card, etc.)
- New high school students:
- If entering 9th grade- 8th grade report card.
- If entering 10th, 11th or 12th grade- transcript and number of credits required for graduation from previous school.
- Power of attorney or guardianship paperwork: if student is not living with parent.
- Latest IEP or 504 Plan: if student receives special education services.
- Completed registration packet: (choose between Online Enrollment Express or a paper registration packet - see below).