The purpose of this program is to provide a safe before & after school experience that is socially and developmentally sound for children in preschool through sixth grade.
If you submit your child’s completed enrollment form by August 31, 2021, your child will be able to attend on the first day of school. Otherwise, there will be a 24-hour window before they can begin attending the program
Morning Child Care Information:
2021-2022 Morning Child Care Handbook & Registration
- Programs will be held at GIS, NOE, and SME.
- The cost of the program will be $15 per week. Scholarships are available for those who are financially eligible.
- Space is limited so please sign up early. Enrollment will be granted on a first come, first served basis.
- Due to limited slots, you are required to commit to attend every day. Please note that even if your student is absent the latchkey fee will still be applied.
- Drop off will be required to occur between 7:20 a.m. and 7:35 a.m.
After School Child Care Information:
2021-2022 After School Child Care Handbook & Registration
- The cost will be $8 per day for each day that your child attends the program.
- Students will remain in their respective buildings (Gaylord Intermediate School, North Ohio Elementary School, or South Maple Elementary School).
- The latest pickup time will be 5:15 p.m.